Snow boots are essential footwear that you should not miss, especially during winter. They are mostly made of soft fur lining to keep your feet comfortable while you are walking on a snowy surface. Most of them are also made of waterproof materials that keep feet dry even when you step on wet surfaces. What’s more, snow boots have durable outer soles to tackle extreme winter conditions. We’ll talk about the top 10 best women’s snow boots in 2018 reviews to help women identify the best pairs that will help them see off winter in style.
Checkout the Best Women’s Snow Boot
1. Kingshow Women’s Globalwin Winter Boots
The fully cushioned collar of these winter boots prevents the ankle from experiencing all sorts of discomfort, thereby, promoting all-day wear. There is also a cement construction that offers optimum flexibility and long-lasting wear. In addition, these winter boots have a mesh-covered footbed that features light cushioning to let them deliver extra climate control and comfort. They will be able to fit securely with their traditional lace-up design.
- They are waterproof to keep feet dry
- Comfortable and looks attractive when worn
- Ideal for places that are very wet and cold
- They fit securely
- The sole is a little stiff
2. DADAWEN Women’s Frosty Snow Boot
Your feet should be kept warm during winter, and that’s exactly what this snow boot does with its warm fur lining. Well, the lining retains warmth, making sure that your feet do not feel cold. Also, this snow boot has a waterproof upper to help resist water, as well as a synthetic toe cap to offer protection against collision. You will not slide when you have it on because its anti-skid sole offers great traction.
- Slips on and off easily
- The non-slip bottom improves safety
- Keeps feet warm and comfortable during winter
- The color is vibrant and gorgeous
- May smell of rubber because of the two different rubber areas. However, the rubber smell isn’t overwhelming.
3. Global Win GLOBALWIN Women’s 1632 Snow Boots
Besides keeping your feet warm and comfortable during winter, these snow boots have a fashionable design that will help enhance your looks. Furthermore, they will keep your ankle warm and cozy all day with their fur lining collar. They also have a PU Vamp, which seals out the cold as well as a lace-up closure that ensures a secure fit. And their EVA footbed is removable for convenience.
- Great for someone on a budget
- Well made and super comfortable
- Looks really good
- The inside is very soft
- Does not change your natural walking style
- Boots look a little flimsy. But they work.
4. Columbia Women’s Ice Maiden II Snow Boots
Columbia Ice Maiden II Snow Boots have been equipped with 200G toasty insulation to let you storm the snow with much ease and without sacrificing the style. The manufacturer has also included a waterproof construction to help keep your feet dry as you walk on wet surfaces. Moreover, these shoes have a feminine look that enables them to blend well with most women’s attire. They will improve your stability, while you are walking, with their Omni-grip non-marking traction rubber.
- Warm and very comfortable
- Waterproof and fit true to size
- Hold up well in extreme weather
- Makes a great gift for a wife
- Boots don’t offer arch support
5. APHNUS Womens Mid Calf Snow Boots
Most women like the material used to make these snow boots because they are comfortable and warm. The material makes these boots the best for super cold winter seasons. Another feature that women find great is the stylish look, which is as a result of handmade craftsmanship. What’s more, the shaft of these boots measures 11 inches from the arch for more comfortable wear. These boots are incredible and made of rubber soles to give you durable performance.
- Look beautiful and fit perfectly
- Great quality; the leather and fur are real
- Quite warm and comfortable
- They run a half size small, so order a half size up
6. Muck Boots Women’s Hale Snow Boot
Although this snow boot is lightweight, its sole is stable enough to allow you to walk on any surface without the worry of slipping. The boot also has all protective features that will keep your feet safe while you are walking in unfriendly weather. Ideally, we love the fact that it is constructed to last, meaning you will be able to use it season in season out. The sturdiness not only makes it ready for winter but also makes it perfect for other tough conditions in agriculture, pet care, equine, lawn & garden, and sports.
- Very warm and fits perfectly
- Great for winter and other tough conditions
- Gets on and off easily
- Runs a little large
7. Kamik Women’s Momentum Snow Boot
Most outer parts of this snow boot are waterproof. And they include a nylon upper and a gusset tongue. Also, there is a faux fur collar that works with the moisture-wicking lining to offer excellent breathability. Another feature that is worth looking at is the removable footbed that has an anti-odor treatment to keep your feet smelling fresh regardless of how long you wear it. They use their fluffy fur to provide warmth even when temperatures fall below the zero mark.
- The price is reasonable
- Very comfortable and keeps feet warm
- Looks cute with leggings or snow pants
- No half sizes
8. Sorel Women’s Winter Carnival
Athletes depend on the Sorel Women’s Winter Carnival for winter sports because they feature a vulcanized rubber outsole for maximum protection. It has a heel height of 0.8 inches, making it much more comfortable to wear for sports or other activities. What’s more, this snow boot is equipped with Sherpa Pile snow cuff and D-ring lacing system to help add warmth. It also boasts a platform height that measures 0.5 inches for peerless performance.
- Roomy enough to fit a pair of thicker soles
- Comfortable and looks cute
- Great for such winter sports as sledding and snowmobiling
- Big and a little heavy
9. Columbia Women’s Loveland Snow Boot
One great thing that Columbia has done is to make this snow boot toasty warm without sacrificing its feminine looks. They were also keen on making sure that the boot has a mid-height style, which makes it easy to get on and off. Additionally, Columbia has used a waterproof material to make the boot. Plus they have included great traction, so you can walk on snowy surfaces without the fear of slipping and getting injured.
- Comfortable to walk in
- Completely waterproof to maintain comfort
- Fits feet perfectly to retain warmth
- Easy to get on and off
- Holds up well
- Could be better with adequate arch support
10. Kamik Women’s Snowvalley Boot
The snow boot from Kamik displays a classic styled upper that features suede overlays and 3Mtm thinsulateTM insulation to help keep your feet warm throughout. Ideally, the classic styled upper is not heavy, and, therefore, will not tamper with how you walk. There is also a seam-sealed waterproof construction to protect your feet from water. Another feature that you will certainly like is the soft faux fur lining made to improve comfort.
- Extremely comfortable for all-day wear
- Laces are long enough
- Sturdy and water does not leak in from the slush
- Easy to slide on
- The toe-box can be a little too tight if you have wider feet
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Women’s Snow Boots in 2018
To get the best snow boots for women, you must go through a buyer’s guide like the one we have written here. Check it out.
Level of Warmth and Comfort
Winter seasons are extremely cold, and, therefore, it is advisable that you go for a pair of snow boots that are super warm and comfortable. On that note, look for footwear that is well padded and has enough fur lining.
The snow boot you go for should be able to match your attire. This is because the last thing you want is to be forced to sacrifice your style for your boots. So, be sure to go for snow boots that match your leggings or snow pants perfectly.
It will not be cold or wintry every day. As such, try to go for snow boots that are not just perfect for cold seasons but also can be worn when you are going for a hiking or camping trip. You should, however, note that versatility goes hand in hand with sturdiness. Therefore, be keen to spend your money on durable boots only.
The best women’s snow boot should be able to resist water in order to keep your feet dry. With this in mind, ensure that the snow boots you go for are made of materials that can keep your feet dry while you are walking on wet surfaces.
Women’s snow boots provide a convenient way to protect feet from the biting winter cold. They also look stylish; hence, will not in any way taint your general elegance in the name of keeping your feet warm. We think it is a great idea to own at least a pair. And this platform gives you an opportunity not just to have a pair but to have the best pair no one has ever seen.