Loafers and slip-ons are trendy footwear that every lady should have. They feature a flexible design that makes them highly versatile. For this reason, you can wear them for any occasion such as when going to work or shopping, or when going to buy grocery. They are slip-on, and, therefore, very easy to get on and off. Loafers and slip-ons are also comfortable, with a good number of them featuring shock-absorbing soles. This, therefore, means you will be able to put them on for quite a long time. If you are here to look for one, you are at the right place. So, go through the following top 10 best women’s loafers and slip-ons in 2019 reviews.
Checkout the Best Women’s Loafers and Slip-Ons
1. JENN ARDOR Suede Penny Loafers for Women
Women love fashionable loafers, and that’s exactly what these JENN ARDOR Suede Penny Loafers for Women are all about. They are premium loafers made of genuine soft suede to enhance both their durability and aesthetic appearance. These loafers also deliver breathable comfort through their cushioned craftsmanship. Their soles are non-slip and even provide extra comfort with their modern oxford fabric. Whether you are going to the office or want to dress casually, these are the loafers to complement your style.
- The size of the loafers is good
- Looks nice and comfortable
- Can be worn both in a formal and casual setup
- No arch support, although, this does not affect the comfort
2. Minnetonka Women’s Kilty Suede Moccasin
The richly-colored suede leather of this Minnetonka Women’s Kilty Suede Moccasin will pamper your feet, making sure that it looks as cool as ever. It is a comfort-minded moccasin, considering that it is made of a soft padded insole. Minnetonka has also equipped it with a nubby rubber outsole, which makes it durable and street-ready. In addition, the moccasin features a slip-on design for easy wear. We feel that it should be your everyday loafers.
- Durable and Looks cute on feet
- Makes a great gift for Minnetonka moccasin enthusiast
- Go with many outfits
- They fit perfectly and are comfortable
- The sizing is a little off
3. BOBS from Skechers Women’s Highlights Flexpadrille Wedge
In their quest to improve performance, Skechers have equipped this wedge with a faux suede leather upper that has a studded detail. They have also included a slip-on style that makes the wedge very easy to put on. Furthermore, the low-profile midsole of this slip-on absorbs shock to let you walk comfortably even on hard surfaces. There is also a flexible rubber traction outsole that will prevent you from slipping.
- Comfortable and looks really nice
- Fits perfectly without hurting the feet
- The heel has the perfect height
- Can be used for several occasions
- It may take your feet some time to get used to them
4. Crocs Women’s Kadee Flat
This ballerina-inspired slip-on is light in weight yet big on comfort. Plus it looks a little more fashionable and feminine than most loafers you will ever come across. Crocs Company has crafted it with a super soft and lightweight material, so it can give you the convenience you need. We also like the idea of including an airy, foot-flattering low-cut vamp that works with a bumpy footbed and cut-out detail to cushion and give your feet an exceptional massage while you are walking.
- Can be worn with nearly any outfit
- The color looks great
- Cushions the foot perfectly
- Shrinks when exposed to heat
5. Clarks Women’s Ashland Bubble Slip-On
The Clarks Ashland Bubble Slip-On is mainly designed to help you optimize your wardrobe options. It has a bendable flexible construction that works with its lightweight TPR outsoles to give you the comfort you need. It also features stretch gores and fabric/leather linings to help add extra comfort. Most women prefer to buy it because they believe in its performance. It is versatile and makes comfort a priority, as this is what will make you love it more.
- Keeps feet secure while walking
- Ideal for walking, traveling, and driving
- Looks professional enough to be worn at a workplace
- Comfortable and very well made
- The shoe runs a little large
6. Clarks Women’s Slip-On Loafer (Ashland Lane Q)
The padded OrthoLite footbed is included in this slip-on loafer to enable the loafer to offer all-day comfort. There is also a rubber outsole, which lasts longer, thereby, making the loafer perfect for everyday wear. Another great feature that’s worth talking about is the design of this loafer. It is innovative and will make you feel inspired to walk with the loafer from place to place or just around the office.
- Fits perfectly and very comfortable
- The bottom is lightweight and textured
- Available in a range of colors to choose from
- Looks good when worn
- The manufacturer should try to improve the support
7. Skechers Performance Women’s Go Walk Slip-On
The Skechers Women’s Go Walk Slip-On has resalyte cushioning, which gives it ultimate comfort. Ideally, its cushioning is super lightweight to let you walk for long without fatigue. The manufacturer of this slip-on has put enough focus on comfort, so the footwear can let you walk naturally. It has also included an Ortholite insole, which helps inhibit odor. This slip-on is perfect for walking and running, considering the comfort it provides.
- Comfortable and fits well
- Great for innumerable occasions
- Works well for people with plantar fasciitis
- Easy to get on and off
- The color goes with several outfits
- The aesthetic needs a little work
8. Clarks Women’s Paz Slip-On Loafer (CloudSteppers Sillian)
We are certain that any activity that requires you to be on your feet needs this slip-on loafer. This comfortable footwear is equipped with a super soft fabric lining that contributes significantly to its performance. It also features an EVA outsole, which absorbs shock to let you walk on hard surfaces without feeling any pain in the foot. Another great feature that Clarks has included is the ortholite footbed, which promotes comfort as well.
- Can be worn all day at work
- Does not need breaking in at all
- Lightweight and offers good arch support
- Looks attractive and has ample toe room
- Runs smaller than ordinary sizes
9. Kunsto Women’s Casual Loafer Flat Shoes
What’s so amazing about these loafer flat shoes is the premium leather upper, which absorbs moisture beautifully to help improve breathability. These loafer flat shoes are also lightly padded, so they can help you reduce stress and fatigue. Well, this means that you can wear them indoors and outdoors. These shoes also have super flexible slip rubber outsole that features a massage function for extra comfort. Plus they have a bow lace-up design that makes them extremely easy to put on while enhancing their cuteness.
- Fits well and has improved aesthetics
- Perfect for walking, traveling, and shopping
- Offers good support to feet
- Shoes run quite large and the color bleeds
10. Vionic Women’s Agile Kea Slip-On
The Vionic Agile Kea Slip-On is recommended by Dr. Andrew Weil. And that means its comfort is uncompromised. Additionally, the slip-on features AMS (Advanced Motion System), which combines with the podiatrist-designed orthotic to help add comfort. It is a lightweight and breathable slip-on designed to make you feel great while you are working, shopping or traveling. It is firm yet flexible enough to prevent foot pains or sores.
- Durable enough to be worn all the time
- The toe box allows you to easily and freely wiggle your toes
- Looks great and fits well
- The manufacturer should improve the arch support
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Women’s Loafers and Slip-Ons
You need to have certain factors in mind when choosing the best footwear to prevent you from landing on undesirable products. That’s why we bring you the following factors;
Choosing a pair of loafers or slip-on that fit your feet perfectly is very important. This will prevent your feet from slipping, thereby, causing inconveniences. Ideally, going for the perfect fit is crucial since most loafers do not have tie-up laces.
Go for loafers with universal style, meaning loafers you can use for nearly any occasion. This will help you save money since you will not need to have several pairs of shoes for each occasion. It will also help you save space because you will not have several pairs of shoes, some of which you won’t be using.
Regardless of the type of loafers you decide to go for, you must make sure that they are comfortable. This is because comfortable loafers help prevent foot blisters and sores. They will also not change how you walk without shoes.
While choosing a pair of loafers, ensure that you only consider universal colors that seem to go with lots of your outfits. This will make your work easier when it comes to choosing what to wear with your loafers.
Women’s loafers look good on feet; hence, they will not just cover your feet (like other footwear) but also will give them the deserved unique look. Women’s loafers are also versatile, and, therefore, relevant for several occasions. We believe that you will love them, so why can’t you choose one from the lists above?