Today’s watches are not just for telling time but also they are for improving your personal style. Most of these watches are designed to complement your professional or casual attire. And it is for this reason that most men find it difficult to walk out of their homes without a strap watch. Well, men’s wrist watches look sleek and classy. Plus they have extra features like the weather Trend graph to let you know how the weather will be, so you can plan your day accordingly. They help keep men organized by telling accurate time even in the dark. Choose one or two from the following top 10 best men’s wrist watches in 2018 reviews.
Checkout Top 10 Best Men’s Wrist Watches
1. Seiko Men’s Automatic Stainless Steel Watch (SNK809)
The Seiko Men’s Stainless Steel Watch comes equipped with a black canvas strap that is durable and stylish. Furthermore, it is made of stainless steel construction, so it can offer reliable performance year in year out. The wrist watch has Arabic numeral minute markers that are after every 5 minutes plus it boasts silver-tone hands that feature luminous fill to ensure that it has no difficulties telling the time. The wrist watch is also water-resistant up to 100 feet (30 meters), and this makes it perfect for snorkeling and swimming.
- Good for everyday wear
- The glowing features are handy at night
- The canvas strap can be changed
- The statement that the watch has “40 hours” of power reserve is inaccurate
2. Casio Sport Watch
The Casio Sport Watch is water resistant up to an incredible 660 feet (200 meters). As such, it is one of the few wrist watches that you can rely on for marine activities and serious surface water sports. It is, however, not suitable for scuba diving. The watch has several functions, and they include Auto-calendar, 12/24 Hour Formats, 1/100-second Stopwatch, Multi-function Alarm, and Hourly Time Signal. Its quartz movement has a digital display, while its 48.5 millimeters resin case features a mineral dial window.
- The price is budget-friendly
- Aesthetically pleasing and very easy to use
- The night light is not blinding
- The digital display is a little smaller
3. Casio Men’s Classic Sport Watch (W800H-1AV)
The main reason why people go for this sport watch is that its battery life is long enough to last up to 10 years. The watch uses the CR2025 battery, which is incredibly reliable. Additionally, it has several functions such as 12/24 Hour Formats, Auto-calendar (which has been pre-programmed until the year 2099), 1/100-second Digital Stopwatch, and Hourly Time Signal. Like the first two wrist watches that we have reviewed, this one is water-resistant.
- Waterproof up to 100 meters
- Digits are very easy to read
- The rubber strap is comfortable
- The two buttons on the sides are extremely easy to press
- The band is adjustable to make a nice fit
- The manufacturer should improve the longevity of the watch
4. Casio Men’s G-Shock Digital Watch
With a case diameter that measures 45 millimeters, the Casio Men’s G-Shock Digital Watch promises to fit wrists of different sizes. It is a digital wrist watch, and this means it is incredibly easy to operate. Besides, it comes with many functions including Hourly Time Signal, Countdown Timer, Auto Calendar (that has been pre-programmed up to 2039), and Auto-repeat function. The watch is also shock resistant and waterproof up to 200 meters.
- The price is pocket-friendly
- Well made and works perfectly
- The alarm works fine
- Fits under a long-sleeve shirt
- Easy to configure
- The little buttons designed for controlling and setting the watch are somewhat small and highly recessed.
5. Timex Easy Reader Day-Date Watch
Apart from being durable, the Timex Easy Reader Day-Date Watch looks classically cool. It comes equipped with a leather strap that is equally durable to give you outstanding performance. Furthermore, it displays a polished silver-tone case that looks classy and goes with any outfit. This wrist watch is also waterproof up to 30 meters (99 feet); hence, can withstand the rain and water splashes. It is, however, not suitable for showering and submersion.
- The price is unbeatable
- Looks great and feels comfortable
- The dial is easy to read
- Holes are well spread for the perfect fit
- If you want to set the day of the week, you have to manually rewind the watch through several days of time to get to the right day.
6. Suunto Core Altimeter Watch All Black
One stunning feature that this watch has is the weather Trend graph, which works with storm alarm and preset sunrise/sunset times for more than 400 locations, to help you stay safe and plan your activities accordingly. The watch also has a barometer that will help you predict changing conditions. Besides, it displays a stylish design that will add some pride when you wear it. Unlike other watches, this particular one comes with a 2-year warranty to protect against the unfortunate.
- Has several important features
- The compass is very helpful
- The watch head is extremely durable
- Easy to use in the dark
- Hard to read in direct sunlight
7. Timex Men’s T5E901 Resin Strap Watch
This strap watch is loaded with several features that help enhance its versatility. It is ideal for laps in the pool, morning runs, office, and job site. It has a 100-hour chronograph with split times and lap. Well, the chronograph is capable of counting up to 99 laps. As if that’s not enough, the strap watch features distinctive 30-lap memory recall that will help you review your workout without much fuss.
- Waterproof up to 330 feet (100 meters)
- Durable and easy to use
- The band is comfortable
- Allows you to remove unnecessary modes like the timer or 2 of the 3 alarms
- No instructions on how to configure the features and set the time
8. Casio G-Shock Watch (GD-100-1B)
To help you see the time displayed by this watch in the dark, the manufacturer has equipped it with a newly designed LED light. Well, the LED light works by lighting up the dial face. And it does this from behind to give a luminous display. Also, there are 5 independent alarms (one-time or daily) and 12/24 Hour Formats for added performance. The full auto-calendar of this watch has been pre-programmed until 2099. Besides, the Casio GD-100-1B is shock resistant and waterproof up to 200 meters.
- Really comfortable and looks great
- Comes with a user manual
- The build and the quality are great
- May take you a little while to figure out how to set the time
9. Ferrari Men’s Black Rubber Strap Watch (0830077)
This strap watch from Ferrari will not scratch because it has a durable mineral crystal that’s included to prevent scratches. Additionally, this watch features a bright red intercorsa chronograph that helps improve visibility. It also has a 4mm stainless steel case featuring a mineral dial window for added performance. Another great feature of this strap watch is the textured silicone band, which has a buckle closure to give the perfect fit. The watch is water-resistant up to 165 feet (50 meters).
- Great for race days and work
- Buttons are very easy to use
- Looks unique and great
- Materials used are of excellent quality
- No manual on how the watch works
10. Fossil Fs4813p Brown Leather Watch for Men
The Fossil Fs4813p Brown Leather Watch for Men is a silver-tone watch that features a black dial with Roman numerals. It also has 3 chronograph sub-dials and sword hands with white tips for enhanced functionality. What’s more, the case of this men’s watch measures 44 millimeters and is made of stainless steel for superior durability. There is also a leather calfskin band with buckle closure and tonal stitching as well as a quartz movement with analog display.
- Waterproof up to 50 meters (165 feet)
- The price looks reasonable
- Great for professional attire
- Looks stylish and classy
- The Roman numbers on the watch are wrong for numbers 4 and 9. Otherwise, the watch is great.
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Men’s Wrist Watch
If you go through the factors we have listed below keenly, be sure to take home the best wrist watch.
The Number of Functions
It is important to choose a wrist watch with as many functions as possible. Well, some of the functions you can consider while buying a watch are the Hourly Time Signal, 1/100-second Stopwatch, Multi-function Alarm, Auto Calendar, and 12/24 Hour Formats.
The Length of the Strap
Before you buy a wrist watch, ensure that its strap will fit your wrist perfectly. This will help you escape the discomforts that come with choosing the wrong strap for your wrist. You can also check the hole spacing, as this makes the strap very easy to adjust.
The wrist watch you decide to go for should have an LED backlight to let you see the time even in the dark. LED backlights can also be handy when there is too much sunlight to the extent that it forces you to strain a lot in order to read the time.
Go for a men’s wrist watch that is made of a waterproof material. This is because such watches will not be damaged by splashing or the rain. You should, however, note that most water-resistant watches for men are not suitable for scuba diving or submersion.
If you like collecting wrist watches, this platform is no doubt the best for you. It displays modern watches with a striking appearance and several fascinating features. Additionally, wrist watches in this platform are durable and most of them can resist water splashes and the rain. They are also versatile, considering their unique designs. Good luck finding a suitable one!