Cleaning the floor every day on your own can be a little difficult because the whole process is tiresome. You may also not get the time to do the cleaning, especially if you leave for work every morning. Well, it is for such reasons that you need a mopping robot. Made to clean on its own, a mopping robot will spare you the hassle of having to clean your floors each morning. It is great for the elderly and people who are always on the go. In this piece, we have talked about the top 10 best mopping robots in 2018 reviews to let you choose the best brand.
Checkout the Best Floor Mopping Robots
1. Housmile Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
The infrared sensor of this robotic vacuum cleaner enables it to avoid obstacles during cleaning. There is also the smart drop-sensing tech that prevents it from falling, perhaps down the stairs. Besides, the manufacturer of this vacuum cleaner has included a high-capacity Li-ion battery, which works up to one-and-half hours, making sure that the unit does its job constantly without stopping. Other impressive features of this mopping robot are the two side brushes and low-profile design.
- Can be adjusted to multi-surface cleaning
- Saves time and effort
- Two work modes ensure easy use
- Costs less than most mopping robots
- Does not deliver enough suction; otherwise, great product
2. ECOVACS Deebot N79 Robotic Cleaner
What we find quite interesting about this robotic cleaner are the Smart Phone App Controls. Well, these controls have accessory status, schedule & track cleaning sessions, receive error alerts, and battery life. Another feature of this robotic cleaner is the anti-collision and drop protection, which prevents it from hitting objects around as well as falling over. Also, there are long-lasting protective bumpers that improve the lifespan of this mopping robot. The unit comes with a 1-year warranty plus accessories such as a remote control, docking station, power adapter, and four side brushes.
- The app is easy to use
- The trash bin holds a lot
- Filters are easy to clean
- Makes cleaning the floor much easier
- Takes a long time to find its base
3. eufy RoboVac 11+ Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
This mopping robot from eufy is an innovative unit that charges on its own to spare you all the inconveniences of having to charge it when it runs out of power. Furthermore, it is super versatile, considering that it can clean both hard floors and medium-pile carpets. This cleaner also has a high suction that enables it to give an amazing result every time it is called upon to do the cleaning. It displays a low profile design, so it can easily access hard-to-reach areas like under the bed and sofas.
- Returns to its working stations without any issues
- Easy to use with the included remote control
- Navigates different flooring without any issues
- The battery is irreplaceable
4. ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner
It is nothing but the 3-step cleaning system that makes this robot vacuum cleaner one of the best on the market. The system combines with a powerful suction to give a concentrated and thorough cleaning. Also, we like the fact that this robotic vacuum cleaner starts on its own based on its scheduling programs and does the job before returning to its docking station for self-recharging should the battery run low. The cleaner comes with a 12-year warranty for worry-free buying.
- Cleans hard-to-reach areas (e.g. around the bed and along the walls)
- Easy to use and makes a great gift for moms
- Maneuvers easily and has good suction
- Tends to get stuck on objects
5. ILIFE V5s Pro Robot Vacuum Cleaner
ILIFE has equipped this pro robot vacuum cleaner with a new powerful motor, so it can leave behind a gleaming hard floor. The powerful motor features pet hair technology and max mode that work collectively to pick up dust, dirt, debris, and furs. Besides, this vacuum cleaner has a small, slim and light design that allows it to access under beds and chairs without much fuss. It also features smart sensors that enable it to locate where dirt and debris are hiding before sucking them up.
- Cleans hardwood floors well
- Gets rid of dog hair
- The MAX setting works nicely
- Much cheaper than a Roomba
- Sometimes may have problems finding its base
6. iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum
Customers love the iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum because it has Dirt Detect sensors, unlike other mopping robots. Well, Dirt Detect sensors remind it that it should work much harder on concentrated areas to give better results. People also love the fact that this robot vacuum is compatible with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Plus they are thrilled by the fact that the unit can be linked with iRobot Home App that allows users to clean and schedule regardless of where they are.
- Picks up pet hair effectively
- Can be used both upstairs and downstairs
- The head adapts its height automatically to clean well
- Gets stuck quite often
7. ECOVACS DEEBOT Pro Robot Cleaner (M80)
If you like the ILIFE A4s Robot Vacuum Cleaner because it has a 3-step cleaning system, you will love the ECOVACS DEEBOT Pro Robot Cleaner (M80) because it has a 5-stage cleaning system. The unit features a detachable mop & deep-clean brush-roll plus it has a max power suction function, which hikes the suction power by up to 36-percent. Other features of this robot vacuum cleaner are a 1-year warranty to allow for a worry-free buying experience and a 500ml capacity dustbin, which allows the robot cleaner to work for a long time.
- Cuts cleaning time
- The customer service is great
- Handles all the pet hair and dirt
- It somewhat has a problem working on varying floor types
8. iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum
The iRobot Roomba 614 Robot Vacuum does not need programming like other mopping robots. And this means all you have to do is to press the “CLEAN” button, so it can begin doing what it does best; cleaning the floor. This robot vacuum also boasts a patented 3-stage cleaning system, which works with dual multi-surface brushes to pick up all kinds of dirt from small to very large. The auto-adjusting cleaning head of this mopping robot automatically adapts its height, so it can give a thorough cleaning.
- Returns to its dock when it’s done cleaning the floor
- Smarter and works perfectly
- Keeps the animal hair under control
- Seems to have a problem with black objects; it does not go over them.
9. SharkNinja ION ROBOT 750 Vacuum
The first reason why we have included this mopping robot on this list is that it works with Alexa for voice control. This means you will have zero problems using it to keep your floor clean. We have also included this vacuum here because it is equipped with smart sensor navigation that enables it to seamlessly navigate carpets and floors. What’s more, this vacuum cleaner has a lithium-ion battery that lasts longer for hours of cleaning.
- Cleans bigger spaces well
- Easy to use and gets rid of fur effectively
- The receptacle is large and easy to empty
- It somewhat has difficulties going back to its docking station
10. ILIFE V3s Pro Robotic Vacuum
This is the final product to be included on this list because it has pet hair care technology, which enables it to focus on picking debris, hairs, and dirt. We also like the low profile design that lets it clean under beds and sofa where dirt tends to hide. Furthermore, such features as programmable schedule, self-charging technology, and smart sensors warrant this vacuum the tenth place on this compilation. This is because they prevent the vacuum from bumping on objects or dropping over stairs.
- Perfect for cleaning hard floors
- Operates easily with a remote control
- Handles pet fur easily
- Turns on automatically and begins cleaning at the set time
- A little louder than other mopping robots
Buyer’s Guide for the Best Mopping Robot
Here are the factors to look at when choosing a top quality mopping robot.
The Battery Life
It is important to choose a mopping robot with a battery that lasts longer. This is because long-lasting batteries enable mopping robots to clean large areas before they can go off. Also, you should make sure that the battery of your mopping robot takes a reasonably shorter time to be fully charged.
The Floor Type
Not every mopping robot is designed to clean any kind of floor type. Therefore, ensure that the mopping robot you are buying is compatible with your floor. Well, this will enable it to effectively clean your floor on a consistent basis.
Consider buying a mopping robot with a warranty regardless of whether it is pricey or inexpensive. This is because mopping robots normally have manufacturer’s issues, which when occur, can easily be sorted out through the included warranty. You will, therefore, not lose your money just like that.
The mopping robot you plan to go for should have smart sensors that prevent it from dropping over or bumping into objects. It should also have a programmable schedule to let you set the time you want it to start cleaning.
Mopping robots have made cleaning a breeze with their convenience. They clean a variety of floors pretty fast, thereby, saving you time and energy. Besides, they clean everything from dirt to debris to fur. Well, we have reviewed the ones we believe are the best on the market. So, be sure to purchase one immediately you are done reading this.